THE NIGHT BEFORE THE EXAM…. (B1+)
As you know laughing helps you relieve stress, so the photo is just for a laugh!!! Anyway, the night before the exam shouldn’t be too stressful. In fact, you should be able to relax, take it easy and you should also have time to get organised for the big day.
- Review just “key” important áreas.
- Cramming is not a good idea.
- Get your bag ready. Do you need to take anything to the exam? Pens? Pencil? A watch? the school ID card?
- Do something you enjoy, like listening to music or watching TV before you go to bed. This will help you relax.
- Go to bed early and get a good night’s sleep.
So, you just have to follow these tips and keep your fingers crossed!!