THE 30 UNANSWERED QUESTIONS ON SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE (B2)
What will really happen if Scotland votes ‘Yes’ tomorrow ? … and how will that leave the rest of the United Kingdom?
Here MailOnline explores what will really happen if Scotland votes ‘Yes’ tomorrow – and how will that leave the rest of the United Kingdom.
1. What will happen to British passports?
2. Will England, Wales and Northern Ireland still be known as the United Kingdom?
3. What will happen to Northern Ireland?
4. Will Scotland be allowed into the EU?
5. What happens if Scotland is allowed into the EU, but the UK opts to leave in 2017?
6. Will English, Welsh and Northern Irish students have to pay tuition fees at Scottish universities?
7. Will Scotland get to keep the BBC?
8. Will Scotland be allowed into the Olympics?
9. What currency will Scotland use?
10. What happens if Scotland defaults on its share of the national debt in retaliation for not being allowed to join a currency union?
11. Will Scotland be in a different time zone?
12. Will Scotland have its own armed forces?
13. What about the nuclear weapons?
14. Will Scottish banks like RBS move to London?
15. Will energy supplies be altered for either country?
16. When will Scottish MPs be allowed to sit in Westminster until independence in March 2016?
17. Will the Union flag change?
18. What will Scotland have as its national anthem?
19. How will Scottish independence change the remaining UK?
20. Could Scotland rejoin the Union?
21. What will happen to my UK driving licence?
22. What will happen to Channel 5 in an independent Scotland?
23. Will people get the same benefits after independence?
24. Will Scottish athletes have to compete for Scotland or would they be free to represent ‘Team GB’?
24. Will cross-border train and bus services still run?
25. What about High Speed Two?
26. Will companies and farms still be able to brand their products as ‘British made’ if they are produced in Scotland?
27. Will intellectual property rights be protected?
28. Will the British and Irish Lions still exist?
29. What will happen to the Open?
30. Will Scots be able to vote in the general election next year?
IF YOU´RE INTERESTED IN THE ANSWER :