VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE….My LOGO means that it´s good to try and do different things . Life and “teaching” are much more interesting when you try to do things in different ways. Variety is like the spice which adds flavour to life, and so to both the teaching amd learning process. So add your own spice to your English and start blogging NOW !!
FREE BLOG APP
URL QR CODE
SHARE THIS BLOG
- Follow MCARGOBE´S BLOG-ROOM on WordPress.com
DOWNLOADS & SHARED DOCUMENTS
HAVE YOUR SAY!!
mcargobe on THE CITY vs THE COUNTRY (… mcargobe on THE CITY vs THE COUNTRY (… Paloma Díaz Rodrígue… on THE CITY vs THE COUNTRY (… Santi Haro on THE CITY vs THE COUNTRY (… mcargobe on U2 WILL BE IN MADRID AFTER 13… mcargobe on “HOUSE OF CARDS” W… mcargobe on “HOUSE OF CARDS” W… Paloma Díaz Rodrígue… on CELEBRATING 100 YEARS OF WOMEN… Paloma Díaz Rodrígue… on U2 WILL BE IN MADRID AFTER 13… Paloma Díaz Rodrígue… on “HOUSE OF CARDS” W…
- VALENCIA , NEW YORK (1B1)
- THE ARCHERS: THE WORLD´S LONGEST-RUNNING RADIO SOAP OPERA (1B2)
- ACTION AND NON-ACTION (STATE) VERBS (1B2)
- THE CITY vs THE COUNTRY (1B2)
- KEEP A CONVERSATION GOING (1 B2)
- COMPARATIVE AND SUPERLATIVE FORMS (1B1)
- PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE & CONTINUOUS (1 B2)
- FAKEBOOK: CREATING AN IMAGINARY PROFILE & BIOGRAPHY (1B1)
- 424,534 hits
BLOGS I FOLLOW
RESULTADOS EVALUACIÓN DEL PROFESOR/CURSO 1B1 2017 (ENCUESTA PARA EL ALUMNADO)
RESULTS TEACHER & COURSE ASSESSMENT 1B2 (MAY 2017) SURVEY FOR INTERNAL STUDENTS
- Controversy in Spain: Singer Marta Sánchez reignites row over Spain’s lyric-less national anthem | In English | EL… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- THEATRE IN ENGLISH AT THE SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES (ALL LEVELS) mcargobe.wordpress.com/2018/02/13/the… https://t.co/OrCEA25voO 1 week ago
- TV is stealing our sleep surinenglish.com/lifestyle/2018… via @SUR_English 1 week ago
- Spanish actor Banderas to play Picasso in two different roles thelocal.es/20180209/spani… via @TheLocalSpain 1 week ago
- BBC News - Why do the British drive on the left? bbc.com/news/av/uk-eng… 1 week ago
CARMEN GÓMEZ BENÍTEZ AND HER STUDENTS AND EX-STUDENTS
mcargobe´s bookshelf B2
Share book reviews and ratings with Carmen, and even join a book club on Goodreads.
- Learning journalsWhat is a learning journalA learning journal does not have to be anything fancy. It can be just a few sheets of paper or a small note book that you can carry around with you or you can use an electronic one. It can help you look forwards by developing your ideas and plans for new learning experiences, and backwards by reflecting on your thoughts, feelings an […]
- Open Online Learning Experiences: Designing Teacher Training for Digitally Connected Teachers In November 2017, I was given the opportunity to take part in a round table at the Eminent 2017 European Congress to share the initiative on open online learning experiences for continuous professional development that the Spanish Ministry of Education launched back in 2014, and whose evolution is regarded as a successful study case.I would like to share the […]
- Learning journals
TOP POSTS & PAGES
MY ENGLISH MAGAZINE
YOUR NEW HEROES AT EOI VALENCIA
MCARGOBE´S BLOG-ROOM by CARMEN GÓMEZ BENÍTEZ is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-NoComercial-CompartirIgual 3.0 Unported License.
Creado a partir de la obra en https://mcargobe.wordpress.com.
Blogs I Follow