PRACTISE FOR SPEAKING TEST 1B2 (1B2)
YOU CAN USE THIS MATERIAL TO PRACTISE SPEAKING BEFORE YOUR TEST.
- THE MONOLOGUE IS BASED ON YOUR ACCURATE PICTURE DESCRIPTION
- THE INTERACTION (COLLABORATIVE TASK) CAN INVOLVE DISCUSSING A TOPIC OR A ROLE PLAY (BASED ON THE TOPICS) WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO REACH AN AGREEMENT WITH YOUR PARTNER, IF POSSIBLE…
Exam Tip: Collaborative task
- Look at the instructions and check what you have to do.
- Talk to your partner, not to the examiner.
- Give your opinion and try to expand your ideas, give reasons, etc.
- Take an active part in the discussion, but listen and involve your partner too.
- Discuss all the options first and then make your final decision
- Remember you don’t have to agree with your partner!