“KAHOOT” AND PHRASAL VERBS (1B2)
AS YOU CAN REMEMBER WE PLAYED KAHOOT AT THE END OF UNIT 1. WE CAN PRACTISE WITH A TEST ON PHRASAL VERB AT THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR, TOO.
DO YOU REMEMBER HOW TO PLAY?
This is how I SUGGEST you work on the quiz:
- Do the quiz KAHOOT (PHRASAL VERBS END-OF-YEAR ACTIVITY)
- Once you have finished doing it, try to remember which phrasal verbs were tested and write them down on a piece of paper together with their meaning.
- Do the quiz once again and compare your written answers with the ones given in the quiz.
- Write down the ones you didn’t know. Look them up in a good dictionary and read the example sentences to see how they are used in context.
- Try the quiz again some other day to consolidate knowledge.
I DO HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!