WORKING IN TIMES OF CRISIS (B2.2)
¨The world of work is being profoundly affected by the global virus pandemic. In addition to the threat to public health, the economic and social disruption threatens the long-term livelihoods and wellbeing of millions. Governments, workers and employers will play a crucial role in combating the outbreak, ensuring the safety of individuals and the sustainability of businesses and jobs.Its impact could cause millions of job losses….“No matter where in the world or in which sector, the crisis is having a dramatic impact on the world’s workforce” READ MORE…
- WHAT KIND OF WORKERS HAVE TO CARRY ON WORKING ON THE FRONTLINE (THE ESSENTIAL WORKFORCE)?
- WHICH SECTORS HAVE EXPERIENCED THE MOST DRASTIC EFFECTS OF THE DISEASE?
- ARE YOU OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY WORKING FROM HOME( TELEWORKING or TELECOMMUTING?
- HOW IS THE CRISIS AFFECTING WORKERS?
- HOW HAVE YOU BEEN AFFECTED BY THE SITUATION?
- IS THIS HEALTH CRISIS GOING TO HAVE ANY LASTING EFFECT ON THE JOB MARKET? OR THE WAY WORK IS ORGANIZED?
BASED ON AN ORIGINAL IDEA BY https://natalialzam.wordpress.com/
IF YOU CLICK ON THE PHOTO ABOVE, YOU HAVE EXTRA DISCUSSIONS QUESTIONS TO TALK ABOUT WORK
WATCH A VIDEO ABOUT WORK IN GOOGLE´S OFFICES IN SILLICON VALLEY
YOU CAN TRY MANY OTHERS BEFORE EXAMS
YOU CAN RECORD A FLIPGRID https://flipgrid.com/1a5d58d3