LET´S START THE COURSE REVIEWING WITH “KAHOOT” (B1.1)
WHY don´t we begin by playing a Kahoot to revise some of the content studied in the previous course?
WHAT IS KAHOOT?
Kahoot! is a free game-based learning platform that makes it fun to learn – any subject, in any language, on any device, for all ages!
HOW DO YOU PLAY?
Kahoots are best played in a group setting, like a classroom. Players answer the questions on their own devices (individually or in teams), while games are displayed on a shared screen (the teacher´s) to unite the lesson. It creates a ‘campfire moment’ encouraging players to look up and celebrate together. Besides creating your own kahoots, you can search among millions of existing games.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO DO?
- Take your mobile phone or tablet and JOIN at kahoot.it
- Enter the GAME PIN (it changes every time you play the game)
- Type in your NICKNAME, and then OK, GO!
- The teacher will START the game and you´ll see your name on the board
- Questions will be displayed on his/her board (with a time limit)
- CLICK on the right answer with your mobile
WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY?
CLICK ON THE ANIMATED GIF BELOW ( or use the URL I´m sharing)
This is the link: https://create.kahoot.it/v2/share/1b-1-initial-revision-test/931d73b3-140a-450c-9d1d-7d7671ba45ea
REMEMBER THAT IF YOU PLAY AT HOME, YOU´LL NEED TWO DIFFERENT DEVICES: A COMPUTER OR TABLET TO VISUALIZE THE QUESTIONS AND YOUR MOBILE TO CLICK ON THE RIGHT ANSWERS AS WE DID IN CLASS